In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thanks Stephanie, ALL TRUE - best we define our own purpose.

Amen sister, there is a REASON folks have things they are good at and love and fiat should not be able to quench nor tie them to the bs system currently set up. May the shackles come off for EVERYONE< that is how they stole our lives, fiat and that is exactly why we need it crushed. In so doing EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF THEIR CONTROL is GONE, POOF>

YUP and turn off the tel a lie vision

YEAH been watching one show, AND all I see are masons, different countries the push for oh man these passports are hard, etc. EVERY single creepy dude is a mason. I ain't so much watching as studying them, nothing random.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

exactly, they are everywhere ... on the cars around me, they blatantly put their medallions on their cars

Yep just like that lady who tried to suggest me and my friend were anything other than friends. My marriage may be a dumpster fire but out of personal dignity and choice don't roll like that ANYWAY he was already telling me about her and she was divorced from a 33rd degree THEN find out the last name was Brown, which I was gonna ask him the last name at some point, she brought her and him front and center lol. It is ate up, and IF they ever take me seriously that is what I mean by back doors on cable systems also, they get sign ons and have live trafficking, all that kinda shit from what I was told. GLOBALLY each place, TALK ABOUT FKIN IT ALL UP FASTER> Mockingbird would be DOA>

(1) Show this thread

Mason, umbrella term, ie secret org

That 90 Day Fiance and those spin offs, they ain't fooling nobody. I see them.