Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

AMEN !!!

Thanks Stephanie, ALL TRUE - best we define our own purpose.

Amen sister, there is a REASON folks have things they are good at and love and fiat should not be able to quench nor tie them to the bs system currently set up. May the shackles come off for EVERYONE< that is how they stole our lives, fiat and that is exactly why we need it crushed. In so doing EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF THEIR CONTROL is GONE, POOF>

(1) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

IKR !!! ... I remember many years ago driving to my "job"
in morning rush hour thinking "Who thought this up ?"
cubicles, etc.

🤮

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

YEP and even in school, I was like who are these pricks who have summoned me here. Pissed me off even then. lol

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

Teacher said YOU ARE GONNA DO THIS AT LEAST TWELVE MORE YEARS, I told her yeah we'll see about that shit. lol

(2) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

exactly. before i retired i loved eork but i was unconventional and used creativity all day. smiled and passed positive. listened and made as many dreams come true for others, stepped in to alieviate burdens. it was a perception i chose. work is not bad the way we choose yo navigate it is what defines the experience.

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

Gotta crush the fiat, working itself is not an issue. That part is true, but the trestle board system this is all set up on is pure shit. AND if they return straw man back to folks and their rightful gold, that could also redefine working. MANY things are work. HAPPY TODAY patriot!

(1) Show this thread