It's a bit like gematria maps realities to numbers to realities. Something profound is going on, but I don't grasp it. Since "all numbers are special", and cymatics is a thing (frequency maps to geometry), and harmonics are a thing, … I don't know — just musing about what the deeper meaning of this all is.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Battle Test Digital Warrior Queen. Helping beloved kick cancer's ass. Conservative Constitutionalist

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

As any person whose minds & hearts are open to His mysteries. I find that the more I understand the more questions I have. The cycle where we start grasping the wonder more has begun...buckle up my fren 😁🥰

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Searching for answers Martin, as do you. We'll get there eventually.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

All Gematria is DERIVED from Numbers based upon the SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT as Expressed through Metatron's Cube, The Flower of Life and the HoloFractal Alignment of the An-ATOM-ical Human Form with the Universal Light Body, or MER-KA-BAH that was Described through that Sacred Geometry. The Alphabetic Letters of Ancient Languages like Sanskrit and Greek are Associated with the Numbers that correspond to the Geometrical Structure of the Universal Light Body.
If You want to know more, please don't hesitate to contact me directly through Chat or through my Facebook Page--Craig Robert Steele.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

sure is mysterious Martin , withour faith it does not make sense to me . with faith even the nonsensical does.