Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

While weak minded individuals continue to argue about Flynn and Lin, I’m over here learning all I can about the transfer of wealth that will never happen again in the history of humanity.

The wealthier you get the more people you can help.

Keep arguing, so I can keep stacking!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Let's show the world how to thrive again. I am trying to learn and step out in to the crypto world and have my ledger nano x now so I am also interested in learning more about NFTs.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

A couple of years ago I watched several “how to” videos for Nano X and they helped immensely. NFT’s are on my list of things to do.
I look forward to helping others with God’s blessings.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Thanks and yes I've already had to rely on several how-to videos :) lol
Now yes need to learn as much as I can. This is something else I'm trying to get my family to want to know more but it's little ole me.
Oh well I think it's exciting times and look forward to so much coming our way with technology.

You’re the light… show them the way.
I had no real knowledge about digital assets until I kept seeing XRP after decoding Trump tweets.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1NationUnderGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from InGod WeTrust, click on at the bottom under it