While weak minded individuals continue to argue about Flynn and Lin, I’m over here learning all I can about the transfer of wealth that will never happen again in the history of humanity.

The wealthier you get the more people you can help.

Keep arguing, so I can keep stacking!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Self sufficiency and real assets are wealth, anything fiat, digital, or not in your actual hands can disappear in the blink of an eye.

I will see your tangible assets ad raise Health as the Greatest Wealth.

You can't enjoy wealth without health. With health, you can achieve wealth and enjoy life. Invest in your vital wellbeing first!

Go to bed early
Drink clean water and eat fresh whole foods
Relax daily to give the adrenals a break
Laugh and Love
Let creative energy flow through you ALL-WAYS
Stretch and Take daily walks.
Daydream
Give thanks for the little things.

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I don’t want wealth
Only happiness and freedom
No money required

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I will continue to help animals. That's my life.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Let me get this strait! Strait, on purpose by the way!😂Moving on.. Whilst Anons are busy trying to defeat evil, weak minded sheeole are putting sweepstakes on the UK grand national.

Fuel prices are sky high, living costs are a joke, kids being vaxxed, feedoms being eroded all "They" are concerned about is watching horses run around a grass field!

WATEVS!!!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Amen.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

This is EXACTLY how i think!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Let's show the world how to thrive again. I am trying to learn and step out in to the crypto world and have my ledger nano x now so I am also interested in learning more about NFTs.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

A couple of years ago I watched several “how to” videos for Nano X and they helped immensely. NFT’s are on my list of things to do.
I look forward to helping others with God’s blessings.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so confused. Some say there's the RV, then you hear Juan O make it sound not legit . . . I don't know why there are different messages on this. It seems to me that you would want people to be 100% relaxed about it. I hate all the disinfo on this. Nobody wants to do anything to harm their country. This whole 2 reset thing, the NWO and the Patriots is too confusing to me.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I can clarify two things, NWO wants to kill humanity cause they are inbred moronic demons, and patriots love this country. The straw man is real, and hopefully they grasp how that is what props up the NWO idiots who wanna kill humanity. AND yes, disinfo sucks.

(1) Show this thread

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

All either of them has accomplished is that I listen to neither.. Are they still fighting? Don't care they have become irrelevant to me.. the "noise"

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is with you Doq, I just refuse to frickin do drama period no matter what is going on other wise.
Pissed my whole family off for years cause when they start that scrap I just pick up my shit and leave. I dont play drama.

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Exactly...

Thanks for stacking, Batman!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

agree...

Manifestation
not
Mind In Frustration

Blessed to be alive, aware and participating in this amazing unfolding of the truth of freedom. Standing strong!

Stacking, YESSS!
Frees us up to help in more important situations!

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

I dont think its weak minded to question who we should be trusting at all.🤷🏼‍♀️

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Were you speaking of the Sovereignty Funds, HPlans/Zim, RV/GCR?

I also just posted an article about how the 30 year AGE REGRESSION is now possible, also mentioned on this meme...

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Visited your page in search for the Age Regression post but was unable to find. Can you repost the article? Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I shut off both of them when the drama started..... Nonsense and belittling to the cause - IMHO

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

ditto

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Is this outlet of information honest with integrity?
What evidence is there to support?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/wHknlByQEkxi/

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

Not enough physical but im trying. And i do have gold and silver mine stock also so that should help.

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

In response Iam -JD to his Publication

We used all the stimulus money to buy rounds. So pretty!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Iam -JD to his Publication

Nice! I only have 140 oz of silver and 2 oz of gold, so I'm jealous.
But I do have about 2000 XRP, which could be worth way more than the silver.

(2) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

What about researching solutions first as top priorities, Example Law and physics to life force.
Who even is caring about solutions?
What is wealth without learning how to defend self with Law in protection of our life force, collective and individual?
Are rights as law important to people, humanity?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I apologize Doq, I don't have time to waste on petty things. I trust God's plan.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Last time I looked Q didn’s say shit about Lin Wood.

Trust Flynn.