ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

We're being Watched over.

The whole world is surrounded by benevolent beings who are here to help us.
I live on a leyline point and here it is a coming and going of UFOs. unfortunately i can't download videos on this site, but they can read our minds and signal if you ask. I am an Indigo starseed from Sirius and my family is in a mothership here above my house. They are here to guide and protect me. If you often see UFOs try to make contact during meditation because it is your star family that visits you. The Galactic Federation is making a strategic move to make humanity aware of their presence without fear. Q has confirmed aliens in multiple drops and anons also know that Q is an alien plan and Pleiadians are at the top of Q. Trump and Putin are working with the Galactic Federation. For footage of UFO sightings worldwide you can follow Kabamur on Telegram. They are our brothers and sisters from the stars and are here to help us evolve and activate our unity consciousness.

https://t.me/Kabamu

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nadia in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nadia Naadje, click on at the bottom under it