Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

The whole world is surrounded by benevolent beings who are here to help us.
I live on a leyline point and here it is a coming and going of UFOs. unfortunately i can't download videos on this site, but they can read our minds and signal if you ask. I am an Indigo starseed from Sirius and my family is in a mothership here above my house. They are here to guide and protect me. If you often see UFOs try to make contact during meditation because it is your star family that visits you. The Galactic Federation is making a strategic move to make humanity aware of their presence without fear. Q has confirmed aliens in multiple drops and anons also know that Q is an alien plan and Pleiadians are at the top of Q. Trump and Putin are working with the Galactic Federation. For footage of UFO sightings worldwide you can follow Kabamur on Telegram. They are our brothers and sisters from the stars and are here to help us evolve and activate our unity consciousness.

https://t.me/Kabamu

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

I truly wish I had what this guy is smoking.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

?????????????????

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I can't see what he is referring to. Is there any way to slow it down?

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

shoot, people would freak out if they knew how many beings were around them at all times.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Anyone else sick of hearing, same ole, same ole……?

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

I believe we are being watched over. Several times I have asked for a sign and have gotten manifestation shortly thereafter. Whether it be angels, guides or galactic family....something or someone is watching over us!

Yeah, that's an AF Plane spraying Chemtrails.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

No, chemtrails do not dissipate, they spread out and cover the sky. What you are seeing is not dissipating

(1) Show this thread

Our lives are not cataloged and we are not judge against a baseline upon death to be placed in heaven or hell...

I understand many people believe this but I am sorry it is a completely self-centered and wrong interpretation of the Bible. The Bible is not about us, but the good new about Jesus.