✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

To this day Durham is the same definition as the word "Soon". I can careless if somebody introduced a bill, Is about to spill the beans, is gonna reveal Shit next week, or is gonna get indicted. Name another thousand other things that "WILL HAPPEN". Those comments are for transgender queers. CALL ME when shit ACTUALLY happens. I GET IT ALL....and I'm at the stage of who is acting like a queer.....ALL THE OTHER SHIT IS NOISE.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

To each their own, but I really don't understand why you are commenting.

Also:

Did you ever get soap in your mouth? Just so you know, I’m that old. P.S. I didn’t respond cause I hated your post. LEARN!

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Perhaps a simple misunderstanding. Take care.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Take care? Homie! 👈🏻 Is that the word nowadays? BRUH? 👈🏻maybe. You can do the brush off, but that’s a dick move.
“Bay 17d” is noted. Are you bad or good? “Games are Fun!”. You mind If Follow your poasts & comment? I would feel more important if you blocked me on AU!

(1) Show this thread