✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

To this day Durham is the same definition as the word "Soon". I can careless if somebody introduced a bill, Is about to spill the beans, is gonna reveal Shit next week, or is gonna get indicted. Name another thousand other things that "WILL HAPPEN". Those comments are for transgender queers. CALL ME when shit ACTUALLY happens. I GET IT ALL....and I'm at the stage of who is acting like a queer.....ALL THE OTHER SHIT IS NOISE.

To each their own, but I really don't understand why you are commenting.

Also:

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Did you ever get soap in your mouth? Just so you know, I’m that old. P.S. I didn’t respond cause I hated your post. LEARN!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Perhaps a simple misunderstanding. Take care.

(1) Show this thread

If you wanna be a smart ass, keep going. If you wanna think I’m still your enemy, talk πŸ’©....If you wanna hear what I said, learn about me....I’m not your enemy, but I can be.