I think it's only fair than anons should be rewarded at the end of all this with an amnesty — you get to keep the memes you stole. 😎

Our reward is knowing we had role in Saving the World...
and of course, The Festival of Festivals at The END.

Can't Wait to Meet You ALL.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

Expand your perception. You've been lied to about everything. Shatter the egoic mind. Set yourself free from the Matrix.

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Oh, I'm SOOOOO doing this!!! After all this stress for all these years, ya'll better be ready to git da fuk down!!!

That Would Be Awesome!!!!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

How fabulous that would be. The most beautiful evening I've ever had was in Missouri Capitol Building Rotundra for a 4-H dance when I was 16.

My suitcase is packed already 🤣

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

WWG1WGA. I'm glad to be side by side with All of you. It's all of us fighting together to give our children a better world.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Can't wait to meet You My Brother. I feel this will happen from what I've seen. 🙏❤️

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

It's already written, Friend.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Jason are you a seer also?

(2) Show this thread

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

I'll bring the cotton candy!!

I was hoping for meet up at the Black Hills... than I would have a chance of making it there!

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

lol lol lol I AM WISHING

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Can't wait to put faces to all the Patriots who have walked this journey with me! ❤️

In response hope saxton to her Publication

omg i would love love to be there

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Me too!!!

Me too. Wouldnt that be amazing.