Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Can I sue Coinbase?

I bought a bunch of XRP and they basically shut down my account in December without any warning and they won't respond to my emails.

Is there a way to get my XRP, outside of Coinbase somehow?

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

1988 + 33 = 2021

February's soul symbol is a Phoenix

Is XRP really what I think it's going to be?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

just buy some...xrp is the real deal pump or not. buy and hold

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

🤑🤑XRP aint a get rich quick scheme. its part of the new financial system. what happened today proved it. people from all over the work tried to get it and were shut down. by the system now the price is .35. I got some at .20. buy and hold means buy and hold till the system flips and xrp looks like bitcoin

Only people mentioned by @AntidrudgeReport in this post can reply

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response John Hancock to his Publication

XRP will never be able to go past $10 a coin. The circulation of coins is way too much to ever make it a $100+ coin.

In response John Hancock to his Publication

Yupperdo!