Can I sue Coinbase?

I bought a bunch of XRP and they basically shut down my account in December without any warning and they won't respond to my emails.

Is there a way to get my XRP, outside of Coinbase somehow?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

You should still be able to send it to another wallet. I sent all mine (xrp, algo and stellar) to Exodus. Uphold still selling xrp too, so I buy it there and send it over.

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication

Scratch that-totally misread. 🤭

(1) Show this thread

Same here but with Binance! I can't do Jack squat with it!

Here to make breakfast for the awakened ones.

happened to a bunch of us with XRP in Australia. Nexo was our culprit. yes you can sue the trading company but not the holding company. should have just kept it all safe in the holding company. drat!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Great question I sold most of my crytpo in 2019. Left $70.00 to watch what would happen today is up to $195.00.... Huge Gains.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I'm asking the exact same thing of Patreon! I'm afraid our answers are probably no.

Been in since '17, still here, still tracking. God Bless America

Doq, if they closed your account and you can no longer access your XRP, that is theft. I know they no longer allow trading of XRP in the US, but they are still yours and if you can access, consider moving to cold storage. Also, Coinbase is authorized to deal in securities so I am not sure why they banned XRP in the first place....unless...there is something shady about to happen...

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

I bought XRP on Uphold. No problem. Its still in uphold. Do i need to transfer it out to a digital wallet?

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

I have that same question.

(1) Show this thread

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

1988 + 33 = 2021

February's soul symbol is a Phoenix

Is XRP really what I think it's going to be?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

Always print your keys. Coinbase is just a wallet. The keys are separate. Always pring your keys. They you can open a new wallet anywhere else and you are fine.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i just closed out my crypto from Robinhood because they are not insured
Look what i just discovered...look at that price difference 😳
i made you Patriots a video

Coinbase never answeres questions via E Mail. I've been waiting on several questions to be answered for months. No other way to contack them though. Sorry customer service!!!

Patriot. MAGA. Tired of useless, corrupt politicians. It's time to take out the trash in DC.

95% of the people who responded failed reading comprehension miserably. No wonder the country is so fucked up. Go back and re-read Doq's post, this time S.L.O.W.L.Y.

As for advice, I guess a first step would be to file a complaint with SEC and maybe consult with an attorney. Initial consultations are usually free.

Proud Patriot! Constantly learning and striving to be a good human! I have been in wine sales for 21 years if you have any questions. 😊🍷

apparently people arent reading your post. i would report them to the SEC if they wont give you what you paid for. is your acct completely gone?

I was able to move in to my offline wallet and then transfer from there.

Love God, Love Family, Love Self. Patriot, wife, and mother. #WWG1WGA

Dis you not put it in a wallet? I moved mine from Coinbase to Coinbase wallet and still have mine. I put in a CB wallet on 17th.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Robinhood, but it only trades on the regular market, and they are no longer preposting your funds to the account for any cyrpto

I pulled mine out of Coinbase in January just before they stopped trading. I bought a Nano S digital wallet and tranferred the XRP to that. I dont trust online wallets.

theres a lot of ways. uphold works well.... future reference, get a vpn. use a crypto friendly ip address and you can use almost any exchange in the world. 🤙🏽. been in this crypto game a long time. lmk if you hace any questions

Hold your XRP Doq. In two years you will be sooo glad you did!
It is back to .50 today.
We will see big money when it replaces Swift

Zbanowany na Twitter 9 razy🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Wolność słowa pełna para🤔 Patriota pełna piersią🇵🇱 WWG1WGA. QanonPoland

In response Sage Mark to his Publication

sądząc po dropach Pool'a i rippleriddler moze to nastapic o wiele szybciej jak dwa lata👌 ale tak przyjacielu trzymamy cos bardzo waznego we wlasnych portfelach🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I transferred mine from there to xumm. will they still let you transfer to a wallet?

Father, husband, child of God, animal lover, Patriot of the US. #WWG1WGA NOTHING can stop what is coming!

This is why you shouldn't invest in crypto currencies; they aren't backed by anything. It's monopoly money.

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Thanks for asking, I am in the same boat, bought a little, 99% of my cash went to silver but1% went to XRP in coinbase guess today I need to figure out how to transfer to to biance today

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

get a vPn. use a cyprus ip address. use a new email if they already know who you are.... easy money

(1) Show this thread

my portfolio value and xrp share value are hundreds off and it wont let me "sell"

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is on my acct: Nana gonna see if they allow me to move to another wallet.

XRP trading suspended
In light of the SEC’s action against Ripple Labs, Inc., trading in XRP has been suspended. Your ability to deposit and withdraw XRP is not affected. Tap to learn more.

Dismiss

Read More

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

did they shut your account or just won't let you trade XRP? you should be able to transfer your XRP out of coinbase still. Get a Binance account if you want to trade it still or move it offline to a device like ledger if you are in for the long run.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

my aact is still up. Funds shows. But XRP is no where to be found to trade.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

read what you said 5x's and still like a dummy not having a clue. 😭

(2) Show this thread

Trying to connect with UK patriots

i cashed my xrp in a while back to buy silver 🧐

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

offline wallet

Gifted Empathic Healer and Truth Seeker

We just bought on Kraken

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

In response Amethyst Agitator to her Publication

how?? it was unavailable for me to buy this morning!

(1) Show this thread

UnconditionalLove.1776.UntiedWeStand.NESARA.SoCalPatriot.5.5.

binance.us works great, very easy to use and convert crypto to crypto or currency to crypto. no issues like coinbase

Patriot Father here to learn and add to the conversation. Love & Beauty to all!!!

I have a feeling coinbase is legally required to respond to you by a certain time. Find out exact required period and then after that has passed, send emails about your lawsuit even if there is no lawsuit. Its worth a shot considering how many lawsuits are flying around noone wants more.