Once I figured out that the currency of power was kids and not money, that was it. If you know and stay quiet, you are guilty (and a coward). The hard bit is when you start screaming "they are coming after the kids!" and you realise you live in a society programmed to isolate anyone who says scary stuff like that.

OK, so y'all opted for the rude awakening... so be it.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

so true Martin - I have to believe that most of us in the trenches all started to fight because of the kids and we knew we had to expose - God Bless

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Truth matters.
❤🇺🇸🙏

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

they want the kids because it is their fountain of youth... live almost forever with A chrome & have all the extra organs u could ever need - the sex is for their telgious powers =super sic puppies... only sociopaths could even consider it... Let God sort it out & we will arrange the meeting...

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

It's mind blowing to see how [they] dumbed them down...

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Praying for an abrupt awakening to the evil that began in Genesis and continues today!

Let's add coming after our children to this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhSy-6VqIww

Andrew Breitbart - War - YouTube

The first to edit this Breitbart trailer with 'Run' by Awolnation in it. I see it's gotten some traction on the internet, as well as other versions with my e...

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

My world changed completely upon discovery that children are kidnapped, bought, sold, tortured, satanically sacrificed, organs removed and then murdered. I’ve lost friends, felt the scorn of family members, and found myself isolating which is so very unusual for me that most who know me assume I’ve lost it. ..in many ways I have but I will not stop, I wont shut up and I will do my part to manifest a future where children everywhere are SAFE from predators of any kind.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Many just don't believe it! Very frustrating! Going to be some hard truths to learn for many.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I want the shit to be thrown in the faces of the ones asleep! They need to have the truth shoved down their throats! They've called us conspiracy theorists and liars for way too long!

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

I have the same opinion. Plus, there's not much time left.

Nobody appears to be listening. Their power is the media and nothing seems to be happening to shake that authority.

Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

🎤

Yep!