🔴There are now promotional videos on TikTok for getting top surgery. Keep your kids away from TikTok. It’s cancer

Follow Libs of Tik Tok: t.me/libsontiktok

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Lord, help us!

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Created by Satan👿 I am deeply saddened by the indoctrination of young people, they are brainwashed to hate their God given bodies to the point of permanent mutilation. Have the females ever thought that maybe they will want to have a baby and breastfeed? I pray they will stop this batshit crazy behavior 🙏🏼

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Created by Satan👿 I am deeply saddened by the indoctrination of young people, they are brainwashed to hate their God given bodies to the point of permanent mutilation. Have the females ever thought that maybe they will want to have a baby and breastfeed? I pray they will stop this batshit crazy behavior 🙏🏼

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

So incredibly sad that they have chosen to mutilate their perfect bodies.

Wait til they find out it is really demons and demon meat puppets promoting this because they find it humorous to defile God's creation.

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

Lifelong Michigander with 2 grandkids

👺👺👺Disgusting

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

words, though I will save them for the top surgeryERs directly.