Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

My Grammy's got alopecia too.

https://t.me/TheRealKimShady/52955

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

I dunno. Never had any vaccine or jab in my entire life. BUT, to me, if he didn't have bald spots before, but has them after the jab, seems circumspect to me. And the fact that the same pharma company has a cure (more poisons) to deal with their screw up in the first place, I can only compare it to my mom who had a wart on her nose, was given one drug, but 6 more to counteract the first drug. By the time they finished with her, she was up to 17 pills in one day and became a combative like animal that had to be put in a nursing home because no one could care for her. All for a wart???? Definitely NOT what she bargained for.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Made In America to her Publication

wow. horrible.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Yep, it was horrible. She became like a rabid dog. Sounds bad, I know. Had we known at that time that 3 of those drugs were antipsychotic meds, we could have done something, but her husband wouldn't allow us to know what she was taking. He "trusted" her doctors adn questioned nothing. Now they're both dead. Why??? They trusted their doctors.

unfookingbelievable. so much heartache. so much programming. so much deception.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

The most unbelievable part: She (my mom) and my dad wouldn't allow vaccinations when we were growing up. She didn't like or trust doctors, felt vaccines poisoned the body. If anyone had ever come at us with a needle, she would've killed them. I went all through school on letters of Religious Exemptions. All 15 kids did. We were never sick! She later became a nurse, would administer drugs, but still refused to take any. I don't know what happened to her later, but she became pro-doctor, "trust your doctor, he took the oath and wouldn't hurt you." On her tombstone, I was tempted to have inscribed "ALL FOR A WART?", but I didn't. What started out as a mere wart with one doctor, wound up with 5 doctors and a psychiatrist treating her. What ended her life was a COVID diagnosis and a hospital refusal to treat her and my dad. At least they died together.