Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

I keep seeing commercials on TV when Im streaming on my Roku, about AIDS medication❗️🤨 coincidence I think not❗️They keep saying that people that got 3 Poison Jabs, to get tested for AIDS they will be surprised to what they fine out❗️🤨 Genocide, My Opinion❗️🤦🏽‍♀️

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response chore Toke to her Publication

I’ve noticed the same thing. We haven’t seen or heard anything about aids in years and all of a sudden every day numerous commercials about aids medication.

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I dunno. Never had any vaccine or jab in my entire life. BUT, to me, if he didn't have bald spots before, but has them after the jab, seems circumspect to me. And the fact that the same pharma company has a cure (more poisons) to deal with their screw up in the first place, I can only compare it to my mom who had a wart on her nose, was given one drug, but 6 more to counteract the first drug. By the time they finished with her, she was up to 17 pills in one day and became a combative like animal that had to be put in a nursing home because no one could care for her. All for a wart???? Definitely NOT what she bargained for.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Made In America to her Publication

we appreciate your testimony as a supporting #Witness . thanQ

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Made In America to her Publication

wow. horrible.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

My husband (age 74 in 2020) has had Covid twice...first time in 2020 and was hospitalized two times... had the full meal deal of Remdesivir and moments away from a ventilator and the doc said wait. He got sick again in February this year, less severe....here goes, I cut his hair and have for years and he's got two bald patches in the back and he is UNVAXXED! He's also a retired surgeon;-)

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response LL_125 to her Publication

I'm glad to hear or hope he's okay now. It could be vaxx side effect. It could be Covid side effect. It could be entirely uncorrelated but it certainly is suspect to Pfizer and the Grammys.

In response LL_125 to her Publication

I know a little girl whose family is all unvaccinated and they all got covid, and soon after the little girl started losing her hair, she is almost completely bald.😢

(3) Show this thread

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

I’d be hittin the Ivermectin. That could take care of it, and a lot more.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Ringworm perhaps?

(1) Show this thread