Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

My Grammy's got alopecia too.

https://t.me/TheRealKimShady/52955

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

I dunno. Never had any vaccine or jab in my entire life. BUT, to me, if he didn't have bald spots before, but has them after the jab, seems circumspect to me. And the fact that the same pharma company has a cure (more poisons) to deal with their screw up in the first place, I can only compare it to my mom who had a wart on her nose, was given one drug, but 6 more to counteract the first drug. By the time they finished with her, she was up to 17 pills in one day and became a combative like animal that had to be put in a nursing home because no one could care for her. All for a wart???? Definitely NOT what she bargained for.

we appreciate your testimony as a supporting #Witness . thanQ

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jes_US in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jes King, click on at the bottom under it