#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are here.
Sound up

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Crickets-88

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

For decades I thought they were Crickets.
They are not.

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Oh my giddy aunt....i hear ...a frequency?! being emitted... it took a few times listening, but when i closed my eyes to hear it, it stands out like a sore thumb. can you hear it also or am i just loopy?

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National💥💥💥WWG1WGA!!💥💥💥🇺🇸🍿

In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication

What does it mean when you have always heard the ringing? It is deafening in silence, but even when it's noisy it's still there, constant, always.

tinnitus, very uncomfortable
Heard others say its a download, going 5D ...
regardless, its still uncomfortable

In response Patriot DRP to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National💥💥💥WWG1WGA!!💥💥💥🇺🇸🍿

Lol it's not tinnitus, zero symptoms. no thumping, wooshing, heart issues, etc. My hearing is perfect, even after surviving the 80's & 90's music at excessive decibels 😆

In response Patriot DRP to his Publication

oh that's what I thought tinnitus was "when you have always heard the ringing" in the ears.
So what you're hearing is a constant ringing - a frequency tune?

(1) Show this thread