Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I was hearing peepers the other night - then it got down to about 40 & I didn't hear them for a few nights
I keep telling them don't get optimistic too soon 😉😛

One of the sounds of spring & warmer weather that I love out here in the country

I lived on Bald Eagle Rd for 23 years... moved to Frogtown Rd in 2019... love this sound

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

I miss that sound during the winter.

Whats that sound at 0:07?

“They’re here...”☺️⏳
04-09-2022

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

When I lived in GA. my pool pump broke. At the time I couldn't afford to just by another one, as I had salt water. My neighbors were not happy with the sound of frogs that were rocking for about a month. 🤷‍♀️ I enjoyed the sounds of nature.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

When I lived in GA. my pool pump broke. At the time I couldn't afford to just by another one, as I had salt water. My neighbors were not happy with the sound of frogs that were rocking for about a month. 🤷‍♀️ I enjoyed the sounds of nature.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Spring peepers! Our have been singing for months here in Georgia. I hear them, American toads, Fowler toads, bronze frogs, and green frogs.

Haven't yet heard our bullfrogs, eastern narrowmouths (sound like sheep) or tree frogs!

I played with toads as a little girl and have never lost my love of frogs and toads. Passed it onto my daughter. This is the best part of living on a big pond!

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

I forgot the best part - it is a 17 acre pond!

(1) Show this thread

The peepers have started here as well, a little late this year

17 seconds worth of frogs. Nice!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Night Shift !

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

American Toads?

(1) Show this thread

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

LETS GET SOME VIBES GOING VK!!!! EVERYONE WHO IS STILL ON TWITTER FACEBOOK ETC.....
START TRENDING JUST THIS NOISE... MAKING SURE THE SWAMP HEARS US!!!!
NOW THAT WOULD BE AS AWESOME AS THE STORM TWEET

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

We are Camouflaged Soldiers. Most people mistake that noise for crickets.

Gathering of frogs called an army.... They are the most dreaded creatures in the swamp. Creating so much noise, the predators are forced to run.

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

When I was a little girl, my dad told me I could be anything I wanted to be when I grow up. I said, "I want to be a frog." He laughed and said. "That's not what I meant." Well, look at me now, Dad. 😉 🐸

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Pepe Battalion. 🐸

ok not trying to be dramatic but two days ago the ringing in my right ear became so loud and had such intense pressure with it. i was shocked it wasn't from outside and no one else could hear it. had almost a pattern to it too, or waves.

In response trueblue to his Publication

going on 4 yrs with me. yes to pattern, different frequencies??
rhythms? pitches that change?

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

tuning in to the frequency

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nah this is more like it but they are close.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thought that was crickets

To me, that is one of the most relaxing sounds

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

frogs 🐸

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

….at the ready🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🇺🇸❤️😇🙏🏻😎

Who sent the plague of locusts? Who's ARMY are they!!!! WooHoo!!!!!!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

My 1st thought was, wow that is a lot of
🐸 Frogs 🐸 :)
Then, I thought, it’s more than that...
note to self: KiKi Quit Overthinking! 🤪
🙏 Happy Friday VK 🙏

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

i was just getting ready to post about over thinking this one. couldn't see the forest cause the trees were in the way. was too focused on the thud and it still a bit early for cicadas at least where i live.
I'll take note as well

(1) Show this thread

sounds like jamica at night

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

…sounds of spring
new beginnings…..of a boat load of Frogs
Froggie love song 🐸😍

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.

Anything to do with Q 1077?
Night [4]
Increase in chatter.
Frogs chatting.
Q posted 1 minute (and 4 years) before VK
🧐🐸