What if Timelines could communicate?

Only people mentioned by @Nettie2 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

We have a "Triune Brain"--a Reptilian, Fear-Based Survival Brain Limited in Perception by the Five Senses and Operating According to Fight/Flight/Freeze; a Mammalian/Limbic/"Emotional Brain" and a Rational Neo-Cortex which is the Origin of Our Language based Perception of Individual Indentity. All Three Levels are Holo-Fractally Enfolded within one another in a 'Nested Hierarchy" Reminiscent of Russian Nesting Dolls. When all three levels are allowed to develop normally, then the Pre-Frontal Cortex which is a Specialized Area of the Neo-Cortex is Activated and the Entire Brain is Wholistically Connected to the Heart through the Vagus Nerve--the Longest Nerve in the Human Body which is also Known as the TREE OF LIFE.
Our Perception of Time is Related this 3 in 1 Brain Structure. The Reptilian Brain is Essentially an Experience of 'No Time"--total Subjectivity; Mammalian/Limbic Brain--Lunar, Circular or Cyclical Time;
Rational Brain--Solar, Linear Time; Pre-Frontal Cortex/Heart

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Pre-Frontal Cortex/Heart--3 Dimensional/Spiral/Spherical Time.
The Heart, According to Recent Studies in Neurocardiology contains Neurons similar to the Neurons in the Brain; The Heart is, contrary to popular medical opinion, not "just a mechanical pump"; the Heart is composed of Two Intertwining Muscles that Form a Spiral; Blood Also Flows through the Heart in a Spiral versus a 'Linear" fashion;
Something to Think About, Research and Reflect Upon!

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Thanks for this explanation, very interesting! I once read an article in which a man reported about a huge fall and that during this actually very short time, he had his whole life in front of his eyes, all events appeared simultaneously as a whole picture.

(2) Show this thread