Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

what do you mean What if----
Frequency Strange that movie is 23 years old star was Jim Caviezel 23=pain

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

“Frequency”

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

PERFECT

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

like the “movie” frequency 😉

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

C H I L L S🐸❤️🇺🇸🙏🏻😇😎🍿

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️😊💥

Love this!

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Astral communication and yes, can call a physical phone too.
Because from the mental plane you control the astral plane and from the astral plane you control the physical plane.

Both matter and time are illusions and one does not exist without the other - when you want them they are, when you don't want them they are not.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Wake up it’s unbelievable it’s happening and it is epic !

Just like the movie frequency

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

We have a "Triune Brain"--a Reptilian, Fear-Based Survival Brain Limited in Perception by the Five Senses and Operating According to Fight/Flight/Freeze; a Mammalian/Limbic/"Emotional Brain" and a Rational Neo-Cortex which is the Origin of Our Language based Perception of Individual Indentity. All Three Levels are Holo-Fractally Enfolded within one another in a 'Nested Hierarchy" Reminiscent of Russian Nesting Dolls. When all three levels are allowed to develop normally, then the Pre-Frontal Cortex which is a Specialized Area of the Neo-Cortex is Activated and the Entire Brain is Wholistically Connected to the Heart through the Vagus Nerve--the Longest Nerve in the Human Body which is also Known as the TREE OF LIFE.
Our Perception of Time is Related this 3 in 1 Brain Structure. The Reptilian Brain is Essentially an Experience of 'No Time"--total Subjectivity; Mammalian/Limbic Brain--Lunar, Circular or Cyclical Time;
Rational Brain--Solar, Linear Time; Pre-Frontal Cortex/Heart

(1) Show this thread

👍🧐

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Time Portals.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

This Movie is 23 years old 23=PAIN

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Kinda counting on it!😙

Only followers of this user (@1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

yep that's how the books came about.

💧918
Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here.
Q

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Beyond my comprehension- which is where God takes over.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I think they can! Perhaps all things exist at the same ‘time’ in different locations on the spiral of ‘time’ ~ and I think its high ‘time’ for us to know!

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Exactly!

(1) Show this thread