#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Polls that get VK in trouble 1 of 3

Would you take an MRNA shot that edited your DNA to extend your possible life span 200 years?
Wouldn't have to worry about your physical health. No strings attached. No poison/nanobots. No ownership/patent. DNA would be set to whatever age you were at your peak performance. No disabilities.

Yes

No

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana understands that the Med beds will alter our DNA.
In very simple terms> Nana language:

We are basically holograms of energy & the med beds will take a snapshot of our bodies in sections.
It will reset each section or organ back to a time when each part was healthy,
I have heard that MRNA manipulation is not in itself a bad thing and that our DNA needs to be reset.
I understand this reset will aline us more with our childlike connection to our soul/spirit/God direct.

All of the poisons, chemtrails, food, water, and others have altered our DNA in a bad way.
My understanding of med beds uses many things like this to repair bodies and replace libs and such.
Just what I have heard!
Do not shoot the messenger please😘

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Isnt med beds the same as VK writes but your in a bed? what decodes dna from a bed? they must hook you up t something? eeeek, somehow i think raising and keeping a loving frequency and purging (-) is one key to living longer and not to accept [their] timeframe on our life span, i never did that😹i don't have major dissabilities so i dont have the push and therefor i should be quiet about this one🐣zip

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response memes matter to her Publication

If you had never ending pain or were missing libs perhaps the view would be different.
For me it depends on where it is coming from and exactly what is it and does inside of me, but in the end I see this Earth suit as not being eternal anyway, it is just a vessel.
As long as they cant mess with my soul we are good.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Purhaps our earth vessel will be defined by choices, circumstance that may have been in the soul contract of what to learn this time around, decided by God
Maybe there is hardship we can't come around, like trauma, or fysisk disabilities (?)

Perhaps but some contracts are here for personal growth while others are here to help the planet evolve as God has planned

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Agreed, think they all connected