Polls that get VK in trouble 1 of 3

Would you take an MRNA shot that edited your DNA to extend your possible life span 200 years?
Wouldn't have to worry about your physical health. No strings attached. No poison/nanobots. No ownership/patent. DNA would be set to whatever age you were at your peak performance. No disabilities.

Yes

No

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I thought I already did this.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Put that way it's tempting, but would it be changing how G*d made us, or has that already happened and this wud b putting us back to how we were supposed to be?
I don't have that information and ulltimately only truly trust God so have chosen "No".

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

That to me would be overwriting the DNA code given to us by the Creator
Besides, if you can purify on all levels & rise, you can live for hundreds or thousands of years as the Creator intended

it really depends. as someone who has gone through health problems, i would if it meant living out the rest of my days to serve mankind better

In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication

but i would have to know how it was created for sure

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Would You?@VincentKennedy

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

This is hilarious. 😂

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

not fair Q question...
God WILL PROVIDE
Without a man-made ANYTHING... PERIOD.
P.S.
I Love you Patriots 🇺🇸#domestic 🇺🇸 &
#foreign 🌎

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I'm hoping higher frequencies and all of our DNA activated will do that anyways. If this place doesn't start treating children, animals, mother earth and others kindly then hell no. I don't want to live here that long.

Have all the shots since birth been changing our DNA anyway ?
Prob no one has their actual DNA.
So, maybe yes if it was legit.

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

It would be the same crooks that said this mrna vaccine was safe and effective and yet no telling how many are dead.

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

tough one to answer, i guess it depends on if there's an afterlife or not. 🤷

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Can I get back with you on that after I see the commercial?

Too hypothetical. In 300 years when you have the proper data, maybe.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Would never sell my soul for any thing .

FJB .......Trump is my President

Would never sell my soul for any thing .

No. Not needed We will can do that and a lot More with the Power of Our Soul after The Shift🌟

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

If our DNA was altered to begin with which I suspect it was, then yes, I would want it restored as the creator intended.

havent read the comments but, 47 years has been hard enough. hard pass

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Maybe if that shot was made to edit DNA back to original God intended DNA. I just have a feeling that thry have found ways to edit all of our DNA and not talking about covid shot. Could be wrong but I have wondered.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

I want to make a choice after we have completely ascended

That’s kinda what the Elites and Hollywood did right? Kinda in a different way.

No, we know it messes with the God code! Why would we do that? And no, I don't want to be a small God, I know myself, I rather have God as my God! Knowing me, I would be doing things that were good but not good for others, that is what God does, he know us inside and out! A lot of people try to be God without realizing that is what they are doing, to them it is trying to do God like things in his name but is causing harm, and I do not want that on my Karma of life, do you?

Besides heard the shot manufacturers now have nano tech in the actual syringe portion.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Needle portion, that is.

(1) Show this thread

FAK no, bust out the med beds.

Holy Spirit showed me that my 92 yr old MIL would live to see the new world and finally appreciate the love her family has always shown her. She's beat the grim reaper more times than I can count over the last 20 years and was at death's door all last summer. She got two doses of the vaccine and is today as spry as a spring chikin! Weed and Feed was the message I got. TMI???

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

There are always strings attached.
I’m sticking with the DNA God gave me.
Would love to live longer & feel/look younger but not willing to go against anything God had planned for me.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Editing DNA is a hard no.