Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Im going to listen again. Great nuggets.

I believe that The Truth will set you Free, Knowledge is Power & LOVE rules supreme :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!

This is the second video where he's mentioned the Super Bowl . If I remember correctly he also said something like "look for answered prayers next weekend...." when he said it he was refereing to Super Bowl weekend so that makes it 3 times he mentioned Super Bowl weekend. I hope military interrupts the half time show๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Whenever I try to explain this to my husband, he says he's not "comfortable" with the military doing this & it sounds like a coup. How do I explain this to him, ugh

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ซ

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Tell him 1 piece of voter fraud cancels the election. we have 144k affidavidts, then drop the mic. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

mine is going to get hit by a MAGA train!
๐Ÿคฃ Thanks God!! my sisters and their husbands are with me ๐Ÿ˜…

(2) Show this thread

So confused but trying to hang on to every morsel!

AF Ret Dis Vet โ˜† Prv Q/TS Clearance โ˜† IT Systems Eng/Dev โ˜† Funny w/ Chronic #Pain โ˜† GOD โ˜† Truther โ˜† #Dercum's Disease โ˜† #Fibro

He's still live and talking after 1 hour

goldberg?

๐Ÿ‘ŠThanks!

#Patriot๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #TheMeekShallInheritTheEarth #MAGA Trump is still my President!

๐ŸงMe checking radar map to see where its raining... South Carolina! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Went from rain to snow here in West Virginia.

(1) Show this thread

Thanks Elaine! Vibing! I was just gonna ask if anyone has seen Juan anywhere recently ๐Ÿ˜Žโค

In response Lisa Marie to her Publication

It's been a while! Love his insights

(1) Show this thread