I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Who is the Hotdog Boy?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Ben Affleck?? Yikes! That one got by me.... never knew.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Ben Affleck is generally a scumbag.

Not a pedo as far as I know, though.

You know, many in Hollywood had messed up childhoods; or for some, when they came to Tinsel Town, they were so desperate to "make it" in that industry, they allowed themselves to be forced into dark corners. And when their eyes adjusted, they saw the devil, and he chained and bound them to himself before they realized it! Compromise can be a higher price than one planned on paying! Only God knows.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexis Hightower, click on at the bottom under it