I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Who is the Hotdog Boy?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Ben Affleck?? Yikes! That one got by me.... never knew.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Ben Affleck is generally a scumbag.

Not a pedo as far as I know, though.

Only people mentioned by @Kickinthesouth in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Isn't "Mallrats" a movie??? I don't know. If it is, I didn't see it.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

yeah
thats how that weirdo got his start with movies with kevin smith and that crowd

(1) Show this thread