Picked up a Digital Pinball Table for the family.
After setup I see only 1 thing.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

these masonic symbols are difficult to get away from. they are everywhere. you posted about wegs the other day … 👀

i see 6 things

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

HER

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

Well...at 5:20 am with a head full of cobwebs still, i see a huge Q....

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

pedo swirl

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has 2 very old ones.

I used to work yrs ago for a Company that made poker machines. Nana left there when I saw how deep he was in mafia.That whole industry is in it. He was gutzy, he stole the mother board from a mobster in NY who will remain nameless... Kramers had the top game in the North.😁
He was a really great boss tho. He wore dress white shirts all the time and by all the time I mean that is all he had in his closet!

The man never said a cuzz word in his life, had a son was mentally challenged and he took great care of his family and employees.
I was the purchasing agent there.
When you are the buyer for a factory all the suppliers suck up.
It was quite a fun time.
Yep he eventually served time in prison for racketeering long after I left.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

break the flake of 8 on D 107
8+1= 9
trooth ruth.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Pedo swirl at games logo

(1) Show this thread

I don't know what everyone else sees, but I see an eyeball!! Can't get passed it.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

ugh!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Although they are vile as Hell, this seems more accurate.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Yea. [They] literally ruin everything.

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

At games..

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

😬

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Pedo symbol? 🤔

Time to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

66 in Gematria = Ripple

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

ff

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

All Lives Matter especially unborn babies lives.
All Lives Matter except pedophiles and pedovores
deleted ...3
erased ...6
removed ...9
from the book 📖 of
#BookOfEternalLife
Yeshua is King

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Crater Earth? Mt. Meru in the center?

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

You are a cool dad! (And I didn't look for anything, but if it's something you'd rather not have on there, paint over it! :) )

👁

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

I see the perverted symbolism

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

i was looking at the tile lol

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

its cool

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

VK liked this one and I still don't know wtf he's talking about

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

ha. ridin the pony giddy up!