#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Polls that get VK in trouble 1 of 3

Would you take an MRNA shot that edited your DNA to extend your possible life span 200 years?
Wouldn't have to worry about your physical health. No strings attached. No poison/nanobots. No ownership/patent. DNA would be set to whatever age you were at your peak performance. No disabilities.

Yes

No

No, we know it messes with the God code! Why would we do that? And no, I don't want to be a small God, I know myself, I rather have God as my God! Knowing me, I would be doing things that were good but not good for others, that is what God does, he know us inside and out! A lot of people try to be God without realizing that is what they are doing, to them it is trying to do God like things in his name but is causing harm, and I do not want that on my Karma of life, do you?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @beladybug777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bonnie Brickell, click on at the bottom under it