#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Polls that get VK in trouble 1 of 3

Would you take an MRNA shot that edited your DNA to extend your possible life span 200 years?
Wouldn't have to worry about your physical health. No strings attached. No poison/nanobots. No ownership/patent. DNA would be set to whatever age you were at your peak performance. No disabilities.

Yes

No

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent KennedyāŸ to his Publication

Nana understands that the Med beds will alter our DNA.
In very simple terms> Nana language:

We are basically holograms of energy & the med beds will take a snapshot of our bodies in sections.
It will reset each section or organ back to a time when each part was healthy,
I have heard that MRNA manipulation is not in itself a bad thing and that our DNA needs to be reset.
I understand this reset will aline us more with our childlike connection to our soul/spirit/God direct.

All of the poisons, chemtrails, food, water, and others have altered our DNA in a bad way.
My understanding of med beds uses many things like this to repair bodies and replace libs and such.
Just what I have heard!
Do not shoot the messenger pleasešŸ˜˜

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Isnt med beds the same as VK writes but your in a bed? what decodes dna from a bed? they must hook you up t something? eeeek, somehow i think raising and keeping a loving frequency and purging (-) is one key to living longer and not to accept [their] timeframe on our life span, i never did thatšŸ˜¹i don't have major dissabilities so i dont have the push and therefor i should be quiet about this onešŸ£zip

In response memes matter to her Publication

If you look at the body what are we made up of? How does our wounds heal? How do we start from a single cell into trillions of cells? We are, for simplicity s sake. Like a house.. In that house is wiring so we can have lights, toasters radios etc.......this is represented in us my our nervous system, our wiring so to speak. Now what has been done is they go to the power source, the brain, plug us in and tada....information of the illness, plus the :bed" can talk back, by programming, its just like plugging in your car to a computer for a diagnostic only a lot more tech involved....... we don't have to be literally plunged in the bed is capable of picking up the signals just like a ECG machine or a bio feed back machine....

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response reg mitchell to his Publication

,it reminds me of a salamander effect Russia did a study on
Would it fix stupid programming and or trauma based stupid programming? its tricky tricky tricky
Sounds to good t be true, but i get the feeling all tech that scares me in the right hands will and could amaze me

In response memes matter to her Publication

lolol....yep. If you watched "Men in Black" where the man with the cat gets killed, You will remember when they were looking at him on the table and touched t little wire on his ear and his head opened up and a small creature was inside. Thats pretty much us. This body is just a vehicle to transport around a soul/sprit or what ever you believe to enjoy life. But we have been hacked and are just now finding it out. we will get through it but the same goes for the beds. It will be important to know the programmer because, like you said there will always be someone wanting to be in control. We live in a world of duality, you can't have one without the other

Sometimes I act out if someone is acting like him and i say SUUUUGAAAARRRRRšŸ˜¹
(...)

In response reg mitchell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it