#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Polls that get VK in trouble 1 of 3

Would you take an MRNA shot that edited your DNA to extend your possible life span 200 years?
Wouldn't have to worry about your physical health. No strings attached. No poison/nanobots. No ownership/patent. DNA would be set to whatever age you were at your peak performance. No disabilities.

Yes

No

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana understands that the Med beds will alter our DNA.
In very simple terms> Nana language:

We are basically holograms of energy & the med beds will take a snapshot of our bodies in sections.
It will reset each section or organ back to a time when each part was healthy,
I have heard that MRNA manipulation is not in itself a bad thing and that our DNA needs to be reset.
I understand this reset will aline us more with our childlike connection to our soul/spirit/God direct.

All of the poisons, chemtrails, food, water, and others have altered our DNA in a bad way.
My understanding of med beds uses many things like this to repair bodies and replace libs and such.
Just what I have heard!
Do not shoot the messenger please😘

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I live for the day Im in a quantum med bed getting the broken parts repaired. If you hear ANYTHING about getting into one please let us know Nana! ♥️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Ya'll would be the first to know.
Simon Parkes has said that he is working with the Navy and they will be putting a facility in every state, these will be free.
I feel that there will be others that cost money, I also think there will be rip off con artists that try to fool ppl and take their money for fake shit.
I have heard that they are training ppl to use them now, but idk you know it is only what we hear, we will have to see.
I look forward to having my back fixed.
Nana has got shit to do!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

The list is long on what I need done! Thanks Nana.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Nana too but my main problem is my back. Almost no disc left in the last 4 or 5.

Back pain is going to be many and is very painful and to experience any relief is an amazing moment. Turmeric has worked wonders on mine.

Only people mentioned by @JKrackKorn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ramon Rivera, click on at the bottom under it