Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

I 💖 muh Ron DeSantis 👏👏👏
#FloridaRocks

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

God bless and keep you Gov. DeSantis🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

damn!!!! awesome gov. keep it up

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Eff’en shame this is what it takes!!!!!!🤦‍♀️

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

This was already a thing we are fighting for everything all over again
not sure if we are going forward or backwards at this point frustration levels are high these days

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

Since 2011, federal regulations requires any hospital accepting Medicare and Medicaid to allow patients to say who they want as visitors. And this includes the majority of hospitals. The patient’s wishes must be respected regardless of gender, sexual orientation, or relationship. General hospital rules regarding visiting hours will be enforced. However, the enforcement will not discriminate according to relationship.

In addition, if you’re a hospital patient, you may choose someone to act as your advocate. This person can ask questions, speak to doctors on your behalf, and generally become part of your care team.

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

This shouldnt have to be a law in the first place!!

Govenor DeSantis is amazing! I don’t live in Florida, but my sister, and neice do. I’m so happy they live in a state with a governor who’s setting example, after example for our nation.🇺🇸

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

that is good stuff but what do we do,? keep making laws? why not get rid of old bs ones that facilitate the need to make more laws? this one is common sense. a rare thing these days.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Thank you Gov. DeSantis!
My beloved Aunt who was in hospital for 23 days passed all alone…it still weighs heavy on my heart.

Love Our DeSantis! WooHoo!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

It’s REALLY sad that we even need a law to protect such a basic need.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Go DeSantis!!!

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Shame a common right should have to be legalized. The Dems hate America.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

My thoughts exactly that we are even at this point now.

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

EXACTLY!! This is already a protected right- such Bullshit!

(2) Show this thread