#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Polls that get VK in trouble 1 of 3

Would you take an MRNA shot that edited your DNA to extend your possible life span 200 years?
Wouldn't have to worry about your physical health. No strings attached. No poison/nanobots. No ownership/patent. DNA would be set to whatever age you were at your peak performance. No disabilities.

Yes

No

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana understands that the Med beds will alter our DNA.
In very simple terms> Nana language:

We are basically holograms of energy & the med beds will take a snapshot of our bodies in sections.
It will reset each section or organ back to a time when each part was healthy,
I have heard that MRNA manipulation is not in itself a bad thing and that our DNA needs to be reset.
I understand this reset will aline us more with our childlike connection to our soul/spirit/God direct.

All of the poisons, chemtrails, food, water, and others have altered our DNA in a bad way.
My understanding of med beds uses many things like this to repair bodies and replace libs and such.
Just what I have heard!
Do not shoot the messenger please😘

I don't want my DNA altered for any reason what so ever for any good purpose because people do "medicine" for profit not health. If a day comes when that is turned around and medical people become ethically and moral believers in love for all people and health is the priority well then ....... nah Hell would freeze over first.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @maybeherb in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

🙄stop damaging our DNA like right now, no one thinks to stop it. This a scamdemic.

@administrator EDIT BUTTON! thanks

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Maybe break out the blow torch, we have been in hell our whole lives, we melting this sob down now.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread