#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

God Morning Patriots.

Tulips.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good morning frens! 😊

Random morning thought about "Connecting the dots"...

What if the "dots" are points of light?

What if WE are those "dots"?

When connected, the tiny individual dots of light merge and shine pretty fooken bright, like a massive star.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

We ARE the energy pyramid grid connecting all around the world here to wake up the masses.

I’m trying in spite of my family calling wifey and I - cultist😢

It’s super- naturally freaky and unbelievable.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Positively_Negative in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

They will eventually see, just keep loving them until they do

Journalist. Mom to a vaccine-injured son. Waking up. Learning. Holding the light. Grateful for the truth-tellers.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

❤️ It's so tough. My family thinks I am endangering myself and my child by not getting the shot. Such an exercise in standing firmly in our truth and listening to our gut, amid so much judgment and criticism. Especially from family members. Praying for a mass wake-up NOW. ❤️

(1) Show this thread