#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

God Morning Patriots.

Tulips.

Good morning frens! 😊

Random morning thought about "Connecting the dots"...

What if the "dots" are points of light?

What if WE are those "dots"?

When connected, the tiny individual dots of light merge and shine pretty fooken bright, like a massive star.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

i was just thinking, the only two letters in the alphabet that have dots are “i” and “j”.
Both dots are “suspended”.
Both letters are right next to each other in the ALPHAbet.

i❤️jesus!

I remember some amazing threads under VK’s old account on twitter where we all just kindve had a vibe party. Everyone posted short videos, gifs or memes. I think they were usually at night. In fact, was just reminiscing about it yesterday.
Seems like a thread like that, done with the intention of manifesting something in particular, would be interesting to try these days. We just need to choose whst we want to collectively manifest.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

I remember the old Twitter days too, some good times. 😊

(1) Show this thread

Like in one song... "When we all conect we make a constellation" ❤️

Yes I believe so too, as we are all in our purest form without a body matter or even energy, time and space a point of awareness! You could also say we are a DOT of awareness and when all these DOTS are connected we create a giant conscious awareness net over the entire world.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Reconnecting the Grid...This is another reason we all have been synching up...

if it were safe enough, it would be interesting to see all our our GPS locations on a map...I bet it would draw out a wild connection between all of us...

Please do not post your coordinates for anyone, Im sure everyone knows this already though...

@vincentkennedy any thoughts??

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

i always have felt it like a hugen net around the whole ( no matter what shape it is) we are all connected. i guess i latched on to the phrase " We Are Groot" 😛

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I felt THAT

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Lovely Liberty! 🎆

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

☀️⭐️💖♾💙⭐️🥰

good afternoon!

what ir you and rhe gang are the stars and we connect to make all the constellations.

As above: so below

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

💛

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

This is a Epiphone Dot and a Red Dot
one helpful connection is to be proficient with both! 😎👍 2 pics🤒👇👇

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Very Astute! I love that!

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

I was born on the 8th

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

That’s beautiful & true!!! ✨🙌🏻✨

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We ARE the energy pyramid grid connecting all around the world here to wake up the masses.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I’m trying in spite of my family calling wifey and I - cultist😢

It’s super- naturally freaky and unbelievable.

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

also Good morning! 🌞

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Makes me think of StarMakers.