ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Good morning AnonUp.

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
MASSIVE BLUE UFO OVER LOS ANGELES 11-7-15 [HD] - YouTube

Hey guys, so we were just randomly up on the target parking structure shooting some night footage, timelapses etc. for the vlog and as we were literally walk...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

Something skimming along the firmament waters above.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Bioluminescence

Not claiming to know what it is but kind of high up for fireflies or such

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RedHotDot in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

This was the one I was looking for...:

https://youtu.be/JRzZl_nq6fk

Falcon 9 rocket launch provides spectacular view in Bakersfield - YouTube

SpaceX's Falcon 9, a rocket carrying satellites, launched shortly before 5:30 p.m. Friday from Vandenberg Air Force Base on the coast and provided a spectacu...

While viewing, imagine you're at 40,000 feet in a plane looking down at the Ocean where algae is bioluminescent - and a hydroplane is skipping across the surface of the Ocean, stirring up the algae.

I have no clue, but it looks like a rocket hitting and bouncing off the firmament, skimming along, breaking apart and stirring up HIS majestic waters above...

https://youtu.be/X2QrrdwBGEs

Social media videos capture SpaceX streaking across California skies - YouTube

A reused SpaceX rocket carried 10 satellites into orbit from California on Friday, leaving behind a spectacular trail as it soared into space. It lifted off ...