Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

My neck hurts

TY

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

12:41>24:41

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

😳 WOW is right. Was that Rods of God striking down a DUMB

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

TS 1241:

🍿🍿🍿 34 sec - STORM - LFG! 🍿🍿🍿

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Video Length: 35

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Around the time you posted this, it's been raining here, I was standing at my front door with it wide open enjoying the rain, it thundered a few times then a huge crack of lightning and thunder that made me jump hard. I've been having syncs like this on a near constant basis!

12:41p

Mirror: 1421

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

1221 Take It Away!

(1) Show this thread

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

What was that?

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏⚡️💖

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

BOOM

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

:34

Near the Guidestones?

D5

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

All that's hidden will be revealed or shall perish. He and His Children are not fooking around.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

👀

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

what kind of weather manipulation fookery is this?1

Just for anonup gang, edited to clear it up and re-orientate . Also do you see a cross?

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

Location??

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

yes

(13) Show this thread

Retired truck driver, wife, mother, grandmother. Grateful to be in the USA at this time in history. Sept 17, 1993 sobriety date.

whoa

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Boom

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

I like orange color.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

yeah we had a pretty gnarly storm where i live a week or 2 ago. no vid as i live in a hollow so cant see out but was watching the lightning flashing. the thunder was not matching the flashing. 4-6 booms per flash at times. ground was shaking slightly. ground never shakes. i am around 200' below the main highway and the rest of the surrounding land mass, mostly bedrock. this is something that is for sure. thee is a large series of tunnels in this area. that is known by everyone, not conspiracy theory. known fact