#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Matrix/Bible Connection.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Are we gestating, in a process, a filtering/fortifying/alchemical process... in a sealed environment to be "born" into something else?

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Just Amom to her Publication

I am hoping its not the META, coz that is creepy as heck .
It reminds me of the MATRIX where people’s consciousness is occupied elsewhere and their bodies are just being kept alive .

Sometimes I feel like that is us now...maybe it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

& how they kept us in an invidible slave system, like the Matrix movie that Keana Reeves said was a documentary!

Creepy is right, but my faith is God Is& was even in control of that scenario & would have used it & that knowledge, to learn from & win permanetly to never happen again!

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Notimportant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Not Important, click on at the bottom under it