#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Matrix/Bible Connection.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Are we gestating, in a process, a filtering/fortifying/alchemical process... in a sealed environment to be "born" into something else?

I am hoping its not the META, coz that is creepy as heck .
It reminds me of the MATRIX where people’s consciousness is occupied elsewhere and their bodies are just being kept alive .

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

;)
Another perspective, mirror...flip it. What is real? Only that which is observed. I'm not a gamer but I can imagine the Earth realm as a sort of complex game we contract into/forget with deadly risks and consequences, a high level experiential engagement each independent/teams/one. In this game is the Exit/Win a doorway to another set of unknown, yet to be innerstood rules/tools/skills and goals? But then, "this is not a game" comes to mind, and so does "disinformation is necessary"... I feel I chose this and that there is much more than hopium feeding my innate optimism.
🥂

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Sometimes I feel like that is us now...maybe it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

& how they kept us in an invidible slave system, like the Matrix movie that Keana Reeves said was a documentary!

Creepy is right, but my faith is God Is& was even in control of that scenario & would have used it & that knowledge, to learn from & win permanetly to never happen again!