Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

Too bad so sad

Bye Bye

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

another one bites the dust 😉

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

☠️👏👏👏👏☠️

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Keep them coming!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Did they get "IT's "WIFE/PARTNER' in CRIME TOO? DC Mayor Bowser (on right) MARRIED to DNC’s Donna Brazille(on left). These 2 women were also at the hospital when Seth Rich was brought there after being shot and left for dead.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Their mamas must be so proud.

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Seems like the only ones with Covid are the politicians?
When does it become mathematically impossible?

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

☠️👏👏👏👏👏☠️

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

DC Mayor Bowser tests positive for COVID-19

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser said Thursday morning she has tested positive for COVID-19.

The mayor said she had been experiencing “allergy symptoms” and took an at-home test Wednesday, then a PCR test confirmed the positive result.

Bowser tweeted that her household is still negative for the virus and she’ll work from home, following isolation protocols.

Other prominent figures in the nation’s capital have tested positive in recent days:
https://wtop.com/coronavirus/2022/04/garland-raimondo-test-positive-for-covid-19/

https://wtop.com/dc/2022/04/dc-mayor-bowser-tests-positive-for-covid-19/

https://twitter.com/MayorBowser/status/1512056379657408517

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

"Reps. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., and Joaquin Castro, D-Tex., have also announced they tested positive for the virus. Both had attended the Gridiron dinner.

Other members of Congress including Reps. Katherine Clark of Massachusetts and Scott Peters of California, both Democrats, have also said they tested positive.

The White House on Wednesday also said Jamal Simmons, the communications director for Vice President Kamala Harris, had also tested positive and that Simmons was in close contact with Harris. Harris’ office said she would follow CDC guidelines and consult with her doctor but planned to continue with her schedule."

https://wtop.com/coronavirus/2022/04/garland-raimondo-test-positive-for-covid-19/

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

So is she some how trying to play seasonal allergies as a push to get people to test using their useless test kits that may actually give someone “rona”?

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

🤣I believe Debbie W. Schultz did too!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Good start but when the Chief of the Capitol Police goes positive on Covid, then we'll know it's Game Over.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

one by one

👑 Ms. Erica | happily married | ❤️s the 80s | ❤️s popcorn & pretty shoes | I speak truth over a glass of wine

But the bus loads of illegals haven't even arrived there yet!

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

You get executed, you all get executed.

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

😂 LMAO ! ! ! ! !

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis