Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So many murdered exactly like this and no telling how many went into the hospital and ended up killed like this that didnt even have covid!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They did this same thing to my cousin. They killed her in this same way. She went to the hospital because they promised her monoclonal antibodies. Once they admitted her, they put that off for three days. After three days, my cousin, who was growing worse, demanded the monoclonals. They said they had to wait for three more days. By the time the sixth day came and went, they told her family she was too far gone gone "to be eligible," and then gave her what she said she didn't want -- the resdemisver and vent. When they said she could be weaned off the vent, they said that all her vitals were good -- except that her lungs wouldn't work on their own anymore. And then she died. They killed her just like they've killed so many across this country and the world. Every single one of them needs to stand trial for murder, crimes against humanity, medical malpractice, and everything else possible to put them all away for a very long time.

Only people mentioned by @QballAnon1776 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏❤️