Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So many murdered exactly like this and no telling how many went into the hospital and ended up killed like this that didnt even have covid!

They did this same thing to my cousin. They killed her in this same way. She went to the hospital because they promised her monoclonal antibodies. Once they admitted her, they put that off for three days. After three days, my cousin, who was growing worse, demanded the monoclonals. They said they had to wait for three more days. By the time the sixth day came and went, they told her family she was too far gone gone "to be eligible," and then gave her what she said she didn't want -- the resdemisver and vent. When they said she could be weaned off the vent, they said that all her vitals were good -- except that her lungs wouldn't work on their own anymore. And then she died. They killed her just like they've killed so many across this country and the world. Every single one of them needs to stand trial for murder, crimes against humanity, medical malpractice, and everything else possible to put them all away for a very long time.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Sending up prayers for health, healing, and peace to you and your family. I am sorry this has happened.

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

So sorry for your loss Sam.

Take comfort that Divine Justice will teach these evil souls who killed your cousin a lesson they will never forget. Yes, we are hoping they will be punished in this lifetime but their problems won't stop after they've departed the Earth plane this lifetime.

Divine Justice, when applied to the evil we are seeing now, generally requires that punishment for one's evil actions be spread out over lifetimes. Rest assured they'll be made to pay, and pay they will until they have paid the last penny of their fine.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response John Atkison to his Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers Sam

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Im so sorry 😞

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So sorry Sam, so many ppl lost it is just awful the power they had over ppl.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread