What if there was a day when all the "insider" anon accounts flipped to "real names"?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Ha, imagine ðŸĪŠðŸ˜‚

I have a feeling Martin may know (or suspect) who some of the pseudo accounts really are! 😉ðŸĪĢ😂

Can you give us any hints? 🙏🙏

Life is what you make itâĪïļâĪïļ #WWG1WGA #POTUS #CULT45 #SaveTheChildren #MAGA #Lovemygirls #TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide

wouldnt that just be a day made in heavenâĪïļ ill be sitting here waiting🙏🏞🙏🏞🙏🏞🙏🏞🙏🏞🙏🏞

Part of me wishes I had created an anon account a few years back, but the other part of me is glad I used my real name the whole time.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I would need to see more proof,
at this point it would it would probably have to be a knock on the door...
but still yet that could be a hologram, lol

technology can get pretty tricky...

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

lol you would probably see alot of accounts with the same name ðŸĪĢ

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING âœĻ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins ðŸ’Ŧ💖âœĻ🕊ïļðŸ™ 🕊ïļâœĻ 💖 ðŸ’Ŧ ⚔ïļTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

popcorn day, front row seats

✝ïļ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇚ðŸ‡ļðŸĶ…

Hope that happens one day. Anyone who is an insider who uses their real name should mirror it back and become an Anon just for S&Gs.

😁.