Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

What happens when everyone understands that the pyramids are everywhere. - 5 pictures
#1. Bosnian
#2 China
#3 Russia
#4. Mexico
#5 Crimea
- This a a deep dive, you all staring to get the picture. Free energy is very real as tesla said. I hope soon we all get to see the truth.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Strange, the pyamids in#2 China and#4 Mexico look structurally the same and in fact have the same two vertical gouges in the same place in the third tier down. Surroundings different however, mountain range behind very similar. 🤔.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I only noticed bc the structure was a bit more distinctive but weird, that someone might take the time to photoshop(?) a pyramid pic eh?. 😊

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

No great catch. It was a match when I looked again. The pic's above are from China. I did a very deep dive and thread on twat a few years back. I wish I could get that work back it was good....

(1) Show this thread