What happens when everyone understands that the pyramids are everywhere. - 5 pictures
#1. Bosnian
#2 China
#3 Russia
#4. Mexico
#5 Crimea
- This a a deep dive, you all staring to get the picture. Free energy is very real as tesla said. I hope soon we all get to see the truth.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Exactly!

#1 &#5 Bosnia and Crimea are the same.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

Good call - Thank you - This one might be right - The other thing to look at is what is underground there. 2 pictures

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Strange, the pyamids in#2 China and#4 Mexico look structurally the same and in fact have the same two vertical gouges in the same place in the third tier down. Surroundings different however, mountain range behind very similar. 🤔.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I did not see that - Thank you Let me do china again..
3 pictures

(1) Show this thread

[Libs]..

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

True that - My internet went down again. Every time I start posting about this kind of thing + others.

(1) Show this thread

Mexico, South America, under lakes in Wisconsin, On the Ocean floor off Asia even in Hawaii- especially Oahu, a handful on Kauai.

This is the Wailua Pyramid. From a certain trail you can make out 3 tips as they get smaller in row.

The founder of AOL Steve Case owns the land this one is on.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Cool We have one in Washington State not far from where I live Tum Tum mountain..

(1) Show this thread