# 1375

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

im not part of Q. im not an autist. i just notice things snd share. feeling kinda useless today tho

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

That's all you need to do! Being here is enough, so try not to beat yourself up!

Every single one of us matters....even VK has said it if it makes you feel better ...

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Needs to make one for AU

Will this do? I hope Peter Cozy doesn't mind.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I am sure he will be proud. should find out :)

Thanks. If you hadn't posted the original, I wouldn't have been inspired. Props to you, fren. 💙

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

💝

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This one is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Perfection my friend.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

💚♾🐸 I 💚 muh Frens ♾♾♾

nailed it

I'm feeling like upper left today, too. Not sure why😕

thx so much I am sure he will be proud
vibin~~~1234

(1) Show this thread

perfect! ! am not creative. I am a good meme thief tho

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I share memes all the time :)

(1) Show this thread

😀😍😇😎 GREATLY NEEDED THANK YOU FOR THIS POST IT ACTUALLY MADE ME SMILE

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

👋 Hi Fren!

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

exactly the type of day I had...
going to go play some AAPG for now...!