Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

GOD DRAWS HIS WARRIORS CLOSE

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

love that!

(1) Show this thread

❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

"Freedom of Information" and "misinformation is necessary" are rather completely opposing statements...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

"Freedom of Information" and "misinformation is necessary" are rather completely opposing statements...

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

When I read this I get goose bumps.
I've never needed VALIDATION.
Jumping deep into the rabbit hole few years ago....these comms energize me!!

In response Storm Rider to her Publication

Same here...makes me so proud to be a part of it.
sort of gets me choked up sometimes :)

(1) Show this thread

God's child #BlueGreenTeam💙💚

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a cup, bowl
Greek- persecution

im not part of Q. im not an autist. i just notice things snd share. feeling kinda useless today tho

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

We are all together in this
No one is useless ...our strength is in our Unity
I stand in agreement with the wonderful comments you received .
We are all locked arm in arm
Shoulder to Shoulder
I love you 💕

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Most of us are not autists. We are all anons though, and so are you whether you realize it or not. Every time you share something - even if it is hard to understand - you are a part of the movement to save the world. As I used to say "I am only a PFC in the Digital Army" because I don't always read the communications like some really brilliant autists do, but when they show us the connection, I get it, I share it. and I Pray.

Carolyn Anon - Digital Warrior!

(20) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

came to AU for a reason yep
I miss twit

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

it's not that great lol

(1) Show this thread