#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

My kids couldn't give a shit about all this stuff going on.

For this I am thankful.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Mine think I’m nuts

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

and my 18 year old thinks he’s going to get drafted

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Mine is 18 too and is very worried.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

what do you tell him?

I tell him that I believe that GOD will stop this madness and to pray. I don't know if they would take him anyway because he has Spina Bifada Occulta. I pray constantly. The poor kid is having horrible nightmares. Just last night I told him to listen to 432 music on YouTube before he goes to sleep. I am always worried about him hanging out with his jabbed friends. Now he has a spot on his chest by his heart and I have no idea what it is. It's the size of an apricot and the doctors just brushed it off. This is not the world that I wanted for them and I have been doing this for all children. They deserve so much better.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

So many things to worry about these days and I will be praying for your son🙏🏻He’s lucky to have you for his mom. Thanks for responding. I’m always second guessing what I tell him. My daughter(27) was much easier.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thank you. I will be praying for all of our families and children. I believe it is very important to talk to our children about the times we are living in so they can learn from all of this. The way we got here is we were all asleep. Everyone needs to talk with their children about predators so they always feel comfortable to talk with us if they are approached. My son had gotten his first job and I learned that perverts were hitting on him so he left the job because his boss was making advances on him. The world seems to be filled with demons these days and they need to have knowledge to protect themselves.

(1) Show this thread