My kids couldn't give a shit about all this stuff going on.

For this I am thankful.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My son asked questions...I told the truth. His head is heavy with this stuff...but he understands the truth. He knows the shape of the earth, what the firmament is, and why school teaches him the things they do. He will not be going back to public school next year, he's moved past them already.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

as I was thinking of what to say , a cardinal came in my garage and tapped me on the shoulder and flew out. That was weird. For Bless you VK for sheltering them

People / children are only involved when it personally impacts them. (They keep us all very distracted.)

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

maybe best when all comes to light and truth, then they know, cause even though i did not start the journey til 3/2020, this
2 year 1 month 6 days 2 hours 0 minutes has changed my fookin life Forever

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

my deceased mom would point out patterns validating conspiracies to me in the 80s, 90s. when my kids react to me the same way i did to her, i think of all the tines she said “my best revenge will be if you have kids that act just just like you” 🤷🏻‍♀️

I never wanted them to.My kids are grown and
we have lots of Grandkids.My youngest daughter ask me have you ever heard of Q.That was it we have secret conversation all the time :)

In response betty Fyke to her Publication

That is awesome, Good for you!

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

The children have been through enough these last 2 years. Definitely a good thing. 🙏

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

My son, who is a recent college graduate, could absolutely care less. Yet, he is quick to criticize the Boomers for everything that is wrong in this Country. How does that old saying go? Oh yeah, “if your’re not a liberal at 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you are 35, you have no brain.”. I am thankful because we still have time.

my 6 year just wants Trump back, and all the bad guys locked up. My 19 year ols is oblivious and gets pissed if politics are even mentioned ever.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

teens despise hypocrisy, have a natural aversion to it so its no wonder he/she wants nothing to do with it. especially this “administration”
had to come from angle of halo & tanks (interests) to lay some Q & Z groundwork😉

(1) Show this thread

My kids are Awake and have woken up so many of theirs peers 20"s and 30 year olds

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

:) It was actually my daughter who at 15 woke me up. She has worked with me since as a Digital Soldier and my son is now awake but is trying to focus on life. I am actually really happy that my daughter has learned how important it is to be well read and to be aware of what is going on. I used to be told my both of their teachers how they were wise beyond their years and that they didn't act like the rest of the kids. I feel like both of my children are old souls. Sadly in their first 5 years they had to deal with a lot of sickness of loved ones and loss. Maybe that is why they were more mature than the other kids, I don't know. Do I wish they both were able to enjoy their Senior year at high school. Yes, I do. Neither of them wanted to go to their graduation as they were filled with anger. So as a mom struggling over my son's homework for 12 years with him, I never got to see their smiles as they finished a huge achievement. One day I pray we can celebrate them on a trip.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

I’d be confident to suggest their upbringing was conducted with more good parenting than most others.

Speaking of what’s going on…

Dan 🇺🇸🦅 first tweeted this at 4:20 PM ET.

Nov 02, 2017 2:54:29 AM EDT
Anonymous
We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1511801139725021196?s=20&t=EY35u0Y6oR4UaGOLPuMirA

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

My husband doesn't either.
He's buried in Netflix

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

when i got nuked he said i could use his twitter account

he used it for sports

then i followed several big accounts

i totally forgot about it when inwas able to get a new account

now he has been seeing this for over a year

now he is starting to get it

a couple of months ago he said what is this?

i said it is a Q clock.

he said Im not into decoding like you

🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Caps = 28 🪞 82.
TS = 9:35 PM > 21:35 > 38 > 11.

Nov 05, 2017 12:49:24 AM EDT
Anonymous
[Repost]Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen.
Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.
Q

Sep 10, 2018 4:49:32 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
Think DOJ/FBI classified leaks to FAKE NEWS > insert into FISA app in effort to provide 'new sources'.
No. 198
09/07/18
[Today]
"Review of the new documents raises grave concerns regarding an apparent systemic culture of media leaking by high-ranking officials at the FBI and DOJ related to ongoing investigations."
https://saraacarter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/9.10.18-Letter-from-MRM-to-DAG-Rosenstein.pdf
Q

LEO Wife and Mom of 3 strong, conservative young ladies. Patriot for life.

I guess it depends on how old they are. Mine are in HS and College. I need them to understand the fookery a little. I will not let them be indoctrinated.

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

what age(s) are your kids? (approximately?)

Mine think I’m nuts

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

and my 18 year old thinks he’s going to get drafted

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

no youre right lol I dont give a shit about it

nice numbers

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

TS 9:35 < 9:8 < 17
and this 👇 vibes ✨✨

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Hey this kid does!
lol

God, Family, Country TRUMP is my President!! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Same, except mine is old enough to be awake so my kiddo just laughs.

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Had to red pill them early on so they wouldn't swallow the blue pill school was serving with the vax.
Other than that, they couldn't care less about the rest. Thank God.

It's good to let them have a childhood.

Raise them right but don't impose our views.

They need to think for themselves.

Just be there.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

It's up to us to save it for them. It is our parental and moral obligation. Our sacred duty. "Family is Everything."

Twitter @TommyTwoTime4 #FOOKED https://www.md5hashgenerator.com/

Same brother. Much

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

I wanna be a kid again