#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

My kids couldn't give a shit about all this stuff going on.

For this I am thankful.

:) It was actually my daughter who at 15 woke me up. She has worked with me since as a Digital Soldier and my son is now awake but is trying to focus on life. I am actually really happy that my daughter has learned how important it is to be well read and to be aware of what is going on. I used to be told my both of their teachers how they were wise beyond their years and that they didn't act like the rest of the kids. I feel like both of my children are old souls. Sadly in their first 5 years they had to deal with a lot of sickness of loved ones and loss. Maybe that is why they were more mature than the other kids, I don't know. Do I wish they both were able to enjoy their Senior year at high school. Yes, I do. Neither of them wanted to go to their graduation as they were filled with anger. So as a mom struggling over my son's homework for 12 years with him, I never got to see their smiles as they finished a huge achievement. One day I pray we can celebrate them on a trip.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it