ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

They are looking for bloodline.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Many moons ago back in probably early 80s the Sheriff office in Yates County (yeah its Finger Lakes) did a “service “ to all our parents and had us finger printed and blood typed. I dont remember it but I still have the paper. It says I am O+. Not sure as Ive never donated blood nor had a surgery to be cross type and matched. Kinda thinking I dont want to pursue it either. 🧐

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Another puzzling question I have is this.. I have “googled” this and because I dont trust “science” … My parents and my sister are all brown hair, brown eyed and right handed and all have A+ blood. Im blonde, blue eyed, left handed and supposedly O+.. how is this possible? Googling says any blood type can produce any blood type.. something just doesn’t set well with me and that answer.

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Universal Donor?

Universal donor would be O- not O+.
(Because the O+ person couldn't donate to a "negative" person)
An O- person has nothing in their blood that could react with any other blood, hence they can give to anybody.
A person who has AB+ is known as a universal recipient because they can get blood from any other type. 😉

Only people mentioned by @LO_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LO_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it